Monday, October 9, 2023

Project: Save The Aliens in Area 51

    I made a prototype surface design for an app called "Save The Aliens in Area 51." I dabbled with an Adobe Software called "Adobe XD" to make it. I thought it was kind of interesting even though it was hard to grasp at first. Adobe is in the middle of partnering with Figma instead of the program they made called XD. Honestly I really like XD. I don't understand why they don't just enhance it or upgrade it. XD allows people to build prototype front end designs for apps. In the past with the right tools, you can generate code directly from your Adobe XD project. Anima lets designers create high-fidelity code-based prototypes in Adobe XD, then export developer-friendly HTML, React, and Vue code in a few clicks. but now Adobe for some reason wants to leave all that behind and start using Figma. I tried learning Figma. I can build with it but I don't like it as much as XD. 
To start the design I sketched some drawings of aliens I wanted to digitally paint to motivate people to care about the aliens no matter what they look like. I also puttered around with A.I websites that spit out alien concepts that didn't quite look alien or have the right proportions. When I have a job I will learn how to use the high end A.I programs to help me map out concepts but for now the Photoshop Generative Fill is pretty useful. I designed the sheep logo with Adobe illustrator after I sketched it out on paper. 



I don't approve of racism. I don't like bullies who abuse the people who are different. Everyone can love and learn to appreciate, if not adore, Jesus Christ. Including aliens. Capturing aliens and angels and sticking them in a warehouse to study them and experiment on them is not acceptable especially when they aren't even citizens of that country. Not to mention sometimes they get tortured and mutated. Humans and others need to stop hurting them. 


Why do they fly to our time and certain lands? I am unsure of the reason but I know their is a reason. It could be that they want to save us from destruction. Maybe they are like Saints, they just care. Even the Greys that are supposedly experimenting on humans have a good reason. Maybe they are like doctors, trying to figure out why humans are so petty and jealous and full of malice. Maybe they have permission to make us better. Jesus is not of this world as well and he has my permission to make me better than human. I don't know why some aliens do what they do. I think most of them are benevolent though. Maybe the reason changes depending on the dimension they are in or where they are. I understand that multi-verse dysfunctions can happen but with God's permission things can be repaired and heal. Making them angry is not the solution.


All around the world animals have shown that they can evolve. Sometimes they don't even seem like they were born on Earth. Maybe they are not but God knows where they are. They matter and so do humanoid aliens. Helping them find their way to their planet and in the right dimension is benevolent if it is done correctly and with God's permission. You don't want to throw the aliens in a universe where their is war when they are supposed to be in a peaceful realm. You would not do this to angels or Saints so why do people think it's okay to treat aliens differently? Taking angels and Saints and even soldiers out of Heaven is wrong. God does not like creation being hurt. In Canada we have an anthem that says God commands the sons and in all thy son's commands. The Saints command with permission. Canada is a country full of diversity, every culture and ethnicity matters. All of the Saints matter no matter what they look like or where they were born. Not to forget either, that indigenous people getting hurt is not okay. They are home, Canada acknowledges this and our neighbors should do a better job with this concept. Houseless is not homeless. Every energy, ancestors, and guardians matter too. No matter what color it is. Friends of life and goodness. Nature is benevolent. God cares. 


I am writing this on a day after Israel declared war on Palestine. I don't want the world to go to war but I don't like how some people have been at war for a very long time and the world didn't really flinch or try to save them. Humans get used to war and death but I know that doesn't mean God thinks it's okay. I do believe that God wants to save the good. It doesn't matter what they look like. If humans want to live in a world without war they need to save what is good. What was, will be, and can be good. 
Saint Paul matters. Saints like him matter too. When something is redeemed and forgiven it needs to be protected just as much as what is pure. Throw in time travel and a long timeline and what was good can change in a negative way with torture or painful challenges but it still matters. I believe only Jesus Christ is perfect. Turning around and picking on things that are more perfect then you is not okay either. Corrupting things just to make yourselves feel better is and always will be wrong. Breaking things, people, animals, beings, energy and paradises is not okay. 
We need to do what we can to protect, repair, heal, save and forgive when we can. Also, we should let what can go to Heaven go to Heaven. If they are supposed to be in Heaven or somewhere nice let them be there.

I was born in Canada in an imperfect peaceful time that I learned to respect. When my parents got a divorce I felt like something became damaged, and I was kidnapped. I ended up traveling a lot as a child. Some cities in the USA were nice but some were not. Some seem to have changed for the better while others not so much. Some cities that were nice are not now and vice versa. 

Aliens need to becareful where they go especially when trying to save

Most of the cities in the the southern states of the USA are not that nice to aliens. I can only remark on the cities that I got stuck in. I understand that there is no way of knowing how they would be in a different dimension with negative elements not being there. If you remove the bad guys from the world, the world would obviously be better. And if the world is better why would you put the bad guys back in the world to torment the aliens, angels, and Saints? I don't know why nor do I want to.
  • Tampa Bay, Florida is horrible to the aliens. 
  • Orlando is better but it's like a weird child-like matrix. 
  • Miami in better days can coexist with aliens well.
  • No data is allowed to exist about Alabama and Mississippi. All I can say is they seem racist.
  • The big city in Georgia seems nicer to aliens but they also deal with racism. 
  • Louisiana is dangerous but can be repaired. 
  • Texas is home to a lot of liars. They don't really like aliens it seems.
  • Nevada seems to depend on certain factors. It seems like a danger zone but maybe not always.
  • Philadelphia can be repaired and then is anti-racism but I truly think the aliens need help here nowadays. 
  • Colorado is very temperamental. Not sure anymore, but I think they can be repaired but be-careful.
  • The Carolinas are racist these days.
  • California seems to like aliens but not religion or the religious.

(Below) This is the final concept of the first page, the home page of my Save The Aliens in Area51 app.

2 comments: